Kayak RentalCheung Sha
What's in for you?
- Get a 4 hours rental of either single or double kayak for you to enjoy and have fun! You will get safety instructions before you go on the water.
- Life vest jackets are provided and should be worn during the session.
- Enjoy free showers and lockers at the LCSD facilities.
- Please prepare HKD300 cash for a deposit which will return to you at the end of the rental
Long Coast Seasports established in 2004 offers a broad range of water sports and outdoor activity-related services and facilities for a diverse range of guests – individuals, families, groups, organizations, and visitors from overseas. Rental services include windsurfing, sea-kayaking, stand-up paddleboard, surfing, body-boarding, lockers, showers, etc.
Where & when?
- Lower Cheung Sha Beach
- Open From 10:00am to 6:00pm
Lower Cheung Sha Beach is one of the best beaches on Lantau Island. It got fine sands and steady water current which you can enjoy various water sport throughout the entire day.
What's required for your safety?
Participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 200 meters without swimming aid. Please read the disclaimer here before rental.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email. After you have received your booking confirmation email:
- No Refund in case of cancellation
- Rescheduling in 30 days in case of Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black, Rainstorm Warnings.
"Great place for short break and chill.. good facilities and super nice & friendly staffs my kids spent two days for surfing"
— Adam Chan
"A great place!!! Love spending summer here playing sup and kayak"
— Sara lee
"A must visit if you love water sports! Great place good staff and amazing time spent here surfing! "
— Ishani Sawant