4-Hour SmartKat Sailing SessionSha Ha
What's in it for you?
The SmartKat is an absolutely amazing sailing catamaran fitted with inflatable hulls. The motor installed to ensure you can enjoy sailing even though it might not be as windy as you expect. In this 4-hour session, the coach will show you:
- How to move forward and backward in a prone position
- How to control the speed
- The necessary safety guidelines
The participant can attain the SmartKat Beginner Certificate after the completion of the class.
A wetsuit is provided during the winter season. So that you can continue enjoying water sport while keeping yourself warm in the water.
With 12 years of experience in organizing kiteboarding courses, MK2 strives to make water sports in Hong Kong accessible. An absolute beginner is welcome. Classes can be conducted in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin to accommodate every participant's needs. You can enjoy various trending water sports such as Jet-skiing and SmartKat sailing with MK2.
Where & When?
Sai Kung Sha Ha
Mondays - Sundays
9am - 1pm
9:30am - 1:30pm
- Min. 7 days advanced booking required.
- 2 adults can bring one kid along without extra fees.
- Meal is not included.
- Lockers, showers (at the charge of HKD20) and changing room available.
English/ Cantonese/ Mandarin
What's required for your safety?
- 2 persons for 1 SmartKat.
- Participants must be aged 6 or above.
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund in any cancellations.
- Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
- Subject to weather conditions.