4-Hour Stand up Paddle TourTsam Chuk Wan
What's in for you?
Looking for a new amazing experience with your friends and family? Enjoy a SUP tour in Sai Kung with Cadman: he will share with you the basics of SUP and then take you through great sightseeing on the water; You'll visit the islands around and Mangroves. Coastal areas in Sai Kung are the ideal sites for exploring mangroves. Which one exactly we're going to? It depends on how far you can go! Up to eight species of mangroves can be found there. You can have a closer look at the forests in the water and its living creatures. For the afternoon tour, there will be a chance that you will see the beautiful sunset with your SUP! You will be able to store your personal belongings in Cadman's van and use it for free LCSD showers and changing rooms.
Tourvanism located in Stanley and Sai Kung offer a different level of SUP Lessons, as well as Guided SUP tours to discover Hong Kong hidden Gems.
Where & When?
- Cadman will pick you up by his van close at Hong Kong Award for Young People Jockey Club Expeditions Centre.
- Each session lasts 4 hours
Minimum of 4 persons (you can book if you are less than 4, it's just that the lesson will be confirmed once the minimum is reached). Booking should be made at least 3 days in advance.
Cantonese (other languages may be arranged upon request)
What's required for your safety?
1. Participants are required to be able to swim a distance of 50 meters.
2. life jacket is provided and must be worn during the lesson.
3. Participates need to be over 8-year-old.
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email. After you have received your booking confirmation email:
1. No Refund in any cancellations
2. Re-schedule in 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings.
Classes are subject to weather conditions.