90-Min Beginner Water Familiarisation Lesson for MenTsuen Wan
What's in it for you?
Swimming is not only an essential life-saving skill, but also one of the most popular sports in Hong Kong. It is a great full-body workout that left none of your major muscles untrained. It trains your (muscle) endurance and cardio-respiratory fitness as you have to move your whole body against the resistance of water. It is an activity that fit all ages.
If you have missed the chance to master swimming when you were young, look no further than this (men-only) class. It is designed for absolute beginner, or people who have been struggling to learn how to swim. In a small group of maximum six, you will learn the following techniques:
- Breathing in a standing position
- Floating, regaining a standing position
- Front crawl & kicking technique
Whampoa Sports Club prides themselves as top adult swimming lessons provider. They have been fully committed to providing quality adult swimming lessons for nearly 20 years.
Where & When
Shing Mun Valley Swimming Pool
21 Shing Mun Road, Tsuen Wan
19:30 - 21:00
Meeting point: Tollgate by the pool entrance
- Aged 18 or above.
- Min. 6 days advanced booking required.
- Pool entrance fee exclusive.
- Prepare $5 coin as a locker token.
- Bring your own swimming suit, swimming goggles, towel, and flip flops.
English/ Cantonese/ Mandarin
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cancellations.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.