3.5-Hour Night Paddle TourCheung Chau
What's in for you?
Experience something different with your evening by paddling underneath the stars along the coastline of Cheung Chau Island. During this 3.5 hours kayaking tour, you will see Cheung Chau and it surrounding water in a different light.
- You will paddle under the night sky and view the distant lights of the Hong Kong Island
- You may get a chance to see bioluminescence which highlights your paddles as they pass through the water, and see them glow with an unearthly light
A-Team Educational Adventures (ATE) is a Hong Kong-based Outdoor Education and Leadership provider Offering all kinds of outdoors activities including Training and also rental for watersports.
Where & When
- Meeting point: Cheung Chau Windsurf Center
- Meeting time: Determined by sunset
- Meal is not included
- Storage will be available
- Kayak and equipment will be provided
What's required for your safety?
- A life jacket is provided and must be worn at all time
- 8 years old or above and must be accompanied by parents
- Has a good level of fitness
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund for any cancellations
- Re-schedule within 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings
Activity subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to bad weather.
Minimum 4 participants are required for the activity to take place. You can book if your group are less than 4, it's just that the activity will be confirmed once the minimum is reached.