Full Day Leisure Bike RentalTai Po
What's in it for you?
Full day bike rental to tour around Tai Po - different points of return available.
Same day booking (min. 3 hours in advance) via Appysport to enjoy the exclusive discount.
Tai Po - Tai Mei Tuk
- Tai Po - Tai Po Waterfront Park - Tolo Harbour Park - Hong Kong Science Park - Pak Shek Kok Promenade - Sha Tin
- Tai Po - Tai Wo Road (Lam Tsuen River) - Tau Shui Wai & Parc Versailles - Tai Po Road - Hong Lok Yuen - Kau Lung Hang - Ma Wat River - Jockey Club Road (Sheung Shui Police Station) - North District Sports Ground - Sheung Shui
Suggested Photography Spots & Historical Sites
Route 1 & 2
- A. Main dam of Plover Cove Reservoir (Tai Mei Tuk)
- B. Tai Po Waterfront Park
- C. Hong Kong Science Park
- D. Pak Shek Kok Promenade
- E. Shing Mun River (Sha Tin)
- F. Nam Wa Po
- G. Ho Yin Lodge
Kam Po Bicycle Co. is a down-to-earth cycling shop providing bike rental service with different return locations. They fix your bike using authentic spare parts from renowned brands like Tyrell , Birdy, Alex Moulton, Giant, Trinx, Dahon and Trek, just to name a few.
Where & When?
- Kam Po Cycle Co.
G/F, no.139, Kwong Fuk Road, Tai Po
(approx. 10 mins walk from Tai Po Market MTR station Exit A)
- Operation hours: 10:30 - 20:00
Customers can return the bikes at Tai Po, Tai Mei Tuk, Ma On Shan, Sha Tin, Tai Wai.
Rental return locations:
Tai Mei Tuk
Cheung Hing Bicycle
72 Ting Kok Road, Plover Cove, Tai Po
Ma On Shan
Hung Wan Cycle
Shop C Tai Shui Hang Cycle Park
Good Luck Bike Shop
Kiosk 3, Sha Tin Park Bike
Shop 14A, First Street Tai Wai Village
**Please note: Additional charges incur if a customer changes the return location after booking is confirmed. The vendor must be contacted and notified by the customer in advance.
- Min. 3 hours advanced booking required
- Bike return before 7:00 PM
- Helmet, bike lock and basket are available for rent
- Client needs to show the HKID/ passport for record
- No cancellation or refund once the booking is confirmed.
- Rescheduling is only accepted 12-hour before the scheduled time, otherwise it would be considered as no show and no refund would be granted.
- When the Hong Kong Observatory announced there will be Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings in coming two hours, cycling rental service will terminated and client has to do the rescheduling within a month.