Full Day Leisure Bike RentalTung Chung
What's in it for you?
Explore the outlying Tung Chung area - on a leisure bike!
Appysport brings you full day leisure bike rental with different return location options.One click to book. You're good to go.
Ride along the coastline for approx. 3-4 hours to Sunny Bay and Disneyland, or a shorter route to check out the view at the Hong Kong International Airport Aircraft Maintenance Area from Tung Chung city center. Enjoy leisure cycling with friends and family, and capture the moment with some amazing instagram-able pictures.
- Tung Chung - Ngong Ping Cable Car Tung Chung Station - Hong Kong International Airport Aircraft Maintenance Area
- Tung Chung - Tung Chung Waterfront Promenade - Ying Tung Estate - (Road starts here) Cheung Tung Road - Sham Shui Kok Drive - Sunny Bay Beach - Sunny Bay - Inspiration Lake - Hong Kong Disneyland
Suggested Photography Spots
- A. Ngong Ping Cable Car Tung Chung Station
- B. Tung Chung Waterfront Promenade (Tung Chung New Development Pier)
- C. Hong Kong International Airport Aircraft Maintenance Area
- D. Sunny Bay Beach
- E. Inspiration Lake
- F. Hong Kong Disneyland
G. Hau Wong Temple
- H. Tung Chung Fort
Tung Chung Professional Bike was founded in 2000, providing exclusive and price-worthy bike rental service since then in Tung Chung area.
Where & When?
- Pick up location
Tung Chung Professional Cycle Co.
No. 28, G/F, Commercial Centre 1, Yat Tung Shopping Centre, Tung Chung
(Tung Chung MTR station Exit C to Citygate bus station and take bus no.38 to Yat Tung Estate)
- Operation Hours
Mondays - Fridays 10:00 - 20:00
Weekends & Public Holidays 09:30 - 20:00
Return bike before 19:30
Customers can return the bikes at Tung Chung and Sunny Bay.
Rental Return Locations
- Sunny Bay
Sunny Bay Public Transport Interchange (next to Lantau Island taxi stand)
- Min. 12 hours advanced booking required
- For bike return at Sunny Bay, you will be provided with a lock at pick up location to lock the bike in Sunny Bay Public Transport Interchange (at the Lantau Island taxi stand)
- Helmet, lock and basket available for rent
- Client needs to show the HKID/ passport for record
- No cancellation or refund once the booking is confirmed
- Rescheduling is accepted only before 6 hours of the booking time, otherwise it is considered as no show and no refund will be granted
- When the Hong Kong Observatory issue the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning in two hours, the bike rental service will be terminated and client can reschedule within a month