Full Day Road Bike RentalTung Chung
What's in it for you?
Explore the outlying Tung Chung area - on a road bike!
Appysport brings you full day road bike rental with different return locations. One click to book. You're good to go.
For open-to-challenge type of bikers, who are constantly looking for new routes to try out as well as to challenge their fitness level, cycling from Tung Chung to Sunny bay through Cheung Tung Road is for you! The road is mostly flat with a few minor slopes here and there, and it is suitable for testing the speed of your road bike. In fact, it is one of the popular routes for many road bike enthusiasts.
You may also consider two other popular cycling routes in the vicinity: either ride along the coastline to Sunny Bay and Disneyland, or take a shorter route, to check out the view at the Hong Kong International Airport Aircraft Maintenance Area from Tung Chung city center.
- [Road route] Tung Chung - Cheung Tung Road - Sunny Bay
- Tung Chung - Tung Chung Waterfront Promenade - Ying Tung Estate - (Road starts here) Cheung Tung Road - Sham Shui Kok Drive - Sunny Bay Beach - Sunny Bay - Inspiration Lake - Hong Kong Disneyland
- Tung Chung - Ngong Ping Cable Car Tung Chung Station - Hong Kong International Airport Aircraft Maintenance Area
Tung Chung Professional Bike was found in 2000, providing exclusive and price-worthy bike rental service since then in Tung Chung area.
Where & When?
- Pick up location
Tung Chung Professional Cycle Co.
No. 28, G/F, Commercial Centre 1, Yat Tung Shopping Centre, Tung Chung
(Tung Chung MTR station Exit C to Citygate bus station and take bus no.38 to Yat Tung Estate)
- Operation Hours
Mondays - Fridays 10:00 - 20:00
Weekends & Public Holidays 09:30 - 20:00
Return bike before 19:30
Customers can return the bikes at Tung Chung and Sunny Bay.
Rental Return Locations
- Sunny Bay
Sunny Bay Public Transport Interchange (next to Lantau Island taxi stand)
**Please note: Vehicles should be returned to the same location as your chosen return location in your booking
- Min. 12 hours advanced booking required
- For bike return at Sunny Bay, you will be provided with a lock at pick up location to lock the bike in Sunny Bay Public Transport Interchange (at the Lantau Island taxi stand)
- Helmet, lock and basket available for rent
- Client needs to show the HKID/ passport for record
- No cancellation or refund once the booking is confirmed
- Rescheduling is accepted only before 6 hours of the booking time, otherwise it is considered as no show and no refund will be granted
- When the Hong Kong Observatory issue the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 8 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning in two hours, the bike rental service will be terminated and client can reschedule within a month