6-Hour Geopark Sea Caves TourSai Wan
(Will be available starting on 18 Feb)
What's in for you?
Explore Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geopark with our 6-hour tour. You will paddle across the High Island Geo-area and get a chance to see the hexagonal columns of volcanic tuff present throughout the area formed 140 million years ago. You may be able to paddle inside the sea caves and look for rocky shores wildlife (depending on the condition). Wear the featured wet suit to keep you from the winter chill.
A-Team Educational Adventures (ATE) is a Hong Kong-based Outdoor Education and Leadership provider Offering all kinds of outdoors activities including Training and also rental for water sports.
Where & When?
Meeting point: Sai Wan beach
Meeting time: 10:30
- Lunch is included.
- Storage, changing room and shower available
- Safety equipment will be provided.
English & Cantonese
What's required for your safety?
- A life jacket is provided and must be worn at all time
- 8 years old or above and must be accompanied by parents
- Has a good level of fitness
What if you want to cancel?
Minimum 4 participants are required for the activity to take place. You can book if you are less than 4. You will be notified when the booking is confirmed.
- No refund for any cancellations
- Re-schedule within 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.
Activity subject to rescheduling or cancellation due to bad weather.