[Certificate] 4-Hour Beginner Kiteboarding Lesson (Lantau)
What's in it for you?
This kiteboarding class is constructed according to the International Kiteboarding Organization (IKO) framework. Necessary theories and basic kiteboarding techniques will be covered. Participants would be given an IKO level 1 or 2 certificates after the completion of this 4-hour course (subject to assessment).
This is a 1 on 1 class. All equipment included. Beginner is welcome.
- Pre-flight check & kite set up
- Safety Measures
- Wind Window Theory and its application
- Basic techniques for kiteboarding
Where & When
Shui Hau Wan/ Pui O Beach (depends on weather condition)
Mon - Sun
9:30am to 1:30pm & 2pm to 6pm
Subject to the coach's availability
7 days advance booking required
- Lockers available
- Showers available (at the charge of $20)
- Bring your own proper swimsuit & towel
- Bring your own water foot wear/ wet shoes if needed
What's required for your safety?
- Participants must aged 8 or above
- Participants must be able to swim 50 m without assistance
What if you want to cancel?
- No Refund for any cancellations.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red/ Black Rainstorm Warnings is enforced.
- Re-schedule within 30 days if the wind condition is not ideal (as good experience of the sport requires good wind condition).