Full Day Leisure Bike RentalTai Po
What's in it for you?
Full day bike rental to tour around Tai Po - different points of return available.
Same day booking (min. 1 hour in advance) via Appysport available to enjoy the exclusive discount.
1. Tai Po - Tai Mei Tuk
2. Tai Po - Tai Po Waterfront Park - Tolo Harbour Park - Hong Kong Science Park - Pak Shek Kok Promenade - Sha Tin
Suggested Photography Spots
- A. Main dam of Plover Cove Reservoir (Tai Mei Tuk)
- B. Tai Po Waterfront Park
- C. Hong Kong Science Park
- D. Pak Shek Kok Promenade
- E. Shing Mun River (Sha Tin)
Bike Pit has been operating for over 20 years. It is the place to go to for trust-worthy bike rental. Bikes of different sizes are available for both children and adults. Customers can choose among different kinds of leisure bike (with/ without basket) and kids bike.
Where & When?
No.1, G/F, Tung Cheung Street, Tai Po
(approx. 10 mins walk from Tai Po Market MTR station)
- 1030 - 2000, Mondays to Thursdays
- 0930 - 2000, Fridays to Sundays & Public Holidays
Rental Return Locations
Tai Mei Tuk
Cheung Hing Bicycle
72 Ting Kok Road, Plover Cove, Tai Po
Ma On Shan
Hung Wan Cycle
Shop C Tai Shui Hang Cycle Park
Good Luck Bike Shop
Kiosk 3, Sha Tin Park Bike
Shop 14A, First Street Tai Wai Village
**Please note: Additional charges will incur if a customer decides to change the return location after booking is confirmed. The vendor must be contacted and notified by the customer in advance.
- Min. 1 hour in advance booking required
- Bike return before 7:00 PM
- Client needs to show the HKID/ passport for record
What if you want to cancel?
- No cancellation or refund after booking confirmed.
- Rescheduling is not accepted within 6 hours to the booking date started and it would consider as "No Show" and no refund would be granted.
- When the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No.8 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is issued, cycling rental service will be terminated in 2 hours and client has to do the rescheduling within a month.