Stand-up Paddle Rental (Lantau)Lantau
What's in it for you?
Shui Hau, located in the Lantau area, is dubbed as the "mirror lake" of the city thanks to the perfect scenery. As the biggest mud-flat on Lantau Island, Shui Hau is designated as a Marine Reserve, renowned as a clam diggers’ heaven.
Besides the clam-digging and hiking in the vicinity, Shui Hau is the perfect location to try out the increasingly popular Stand-Up Paddle (SUP). Get the full day SUP rental in Shui Hau. You can decide when to start and where to go.
Don't let the winter chill stops you from having fun. Wear the featured wet suit to keep you from the winter chill.
Hong Kong Kiteboarding School offers different levels of kite-boarding lessons, as well as kite-board rental and repair service. Up-to-date and quality equipment for sale.
Where and When?
Hong Kong Kiteboarding School
Shui Hau Wan, Lantau Island
Opening hour: 9:30 - 17:00
- 2 days advanced booking required.
- Changing room and shower available.
What's required for your safety?
- Participants are required to be able to swim 25 meters.
- Wear the life jacket during the activity if provided.
What if you want to cancel?
- No refund in any cancellations.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, or the Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings is issued.
"Very professional. Safety first. Very clear and friendly"
— Florian Schweitzer
"Good equipments and nice friendly instructor although I came late almost one hour."
— Ling Cheng.
"The only one full time kite school in HK and lot of update kite equipment, waterwear, lesson n kite repair. Good service "
— Davy Tang