1-Hour Surfing Lesson (Big Wave Bay)
What's in for you?
Start surfing with Man, an International Surfing Association (ISA) Level 1 surfing instructor. The more participants joining this lesson, the cheaper the price ! Bring your friends with you and enjoy the best price!
Man has started his surfing journey since 2014 in Australia. Having lots of fun and excitement from surfing, he had been inspired to promote this sport. He has been certified as an ISA Level 1 surfing Instructor in Taiwan in 2018 and dedicated to teach the proper way of surfing since then.
When & Where?
Class duration: 1 hour
Meeting location: Mini bus station in Big Wave Bay
Booking should be made at least 4 days in advance.
- Bring rash guard, swimming suit, changing clothes, towel, sunscreen
- Wet suit rental available
- Meal is not included
- 2 hours of class for beginners is suggested
Cantonese, Mandarin and English
What's required for your safety?
- Participants aged 8 or above, otherwise accompanied by adult is a must
- Participants are able to swim 50 meters without aid
- Leash must be worn during the lesson
What if you want to cancel?
After you have received your booking confirmation email:
- No Refund for any cancellations
- Re-schedule within 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings
- If the Thunderstorm Warning is in forced, the coach will decide whether the class will be held at least 3 hours before it starts