1-Hour Surfing Lesson (Big Wave Bay)
What's in for you?
Start surfing with Sam, an International Surfing Association Level 1 surfing instructor. The more participants joining the lesson, the cheaper the price! Bring your friends with you and enjoy the best price!
Sam is an International Surfing Association Level 1 surfing instructor. He used to be a primary school surfing instructor in Taiwan. He believes surfing is not just a sport but a lifestyle. It is easy to learn the skills, but what matters is to capture the spirit of surfing.
When & Where?
Duration of the class: 1 hour
Available time slot: starting from 8 am
Meeting location: Ho Lok Store, Big Wave Bay
Every booking should be made at least 4 days in advance.
- Bring rash guard, swimming suit, changing clothes, towel, sunscreen
- Wet suit rental available
- The meal is not included
- 2 hours of class for beginners is suggested
Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
What's required for your safety?
- Participants aged 8 or above, otherwise accompanied by an adult is a must
- Participants are able to swim 50 meters without the aid
- Leash must be worn during the lesson
What if you want to cancel?
After you have received your booking confirmation email:
- No Refund for any cancellations
- Re-schedule within 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings
- If the Thunderstorm Warning is in force, the coach will decide whether the class will be held at least 3 hours before it starts