2 to 3-Hour Wakeboarding LessonCheung Sha
Price displayed is by boat (max. 5 people)
What's in it for you?
Wake-boarding is a very entertaining sport and it is easy to learn. No matter you are seeking for excitement, or just want to showcase a couple of new inverts or spins of your trick list, it is the ideal sports for the young-at-heart. What makes it even more challenging is to do it in winter! Wear the featured wet suit to keep you from the winter chill.
Long Coast Sea Sports established in 2004 offers a broad range of water sports and outdoor activity-related services and facilities for a diverse range of guests – individuals, families, groups, organizations, and visitors from overseas. Rental services include windsurfing, sea-kayaking, stand-up paddle (SUP), surfing board and body-board etc.
Where & When?
Each course lasts 2 or 3 hours and conduct. It opens at 10:00 & the last booking is 17:00.
The club is located by the beach side of Lower Cheung Sha Village in South Lantau. It is probably the most picturesque yet surprisingly accessible beachfront resort in Hong Kong where you can enjoy spectacular sunsets.
- All necessary gear provided.
- Storage & shower facilities available.
- Each boat can take 2 to 5 people.
- Booking should be made at least 3 days in advance.
What's required for your safety?
- Participants should be able to swim 50m (adults) / 20m (kids) without swimming aid.
- Participants must age 12 or above.
- The life jacket shall be requested wearing for safety reasons.
What if you want to cancel?
Minimum 2 participants are required for the lesson to take place. You can proceed with booking if you are less than 2, and be notified once the booking is confirmed.
Once the booking confirmed:
- No refund in any case of cancellations.
- Re-schedule within 30 days when the Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warning is enforced.
Classes are subject to weather conditions.
"Great place for short break and chill.. good facilities and super nice & friendly staffs my kids spent two days for surfing"
— Adam Chan
"A great place!!! Love spending summer here playing sup and kayak"
— Sara lee
"A must visit if you love water sports! Great place good staff and amazing time spent here surfing! "
— Ishani Sawant