1 to 3-Hour WakesurfingRepulse Bay
What's in for you?
Wakesurfing is the perfect activity for a group of friends that want to have fun on a boat and try something new and exciting. Whether you are an absolute beginner or an advanced in the sport, you will definitely enjoy this 1 to 3-hour Wakesurfing session.
Each boat accommodates between 2 to 8 people.
Wetsuit/Drysuit is provided during the winter season. So that you can continue enjoying water sport while keeping yourself warm in the water
HK Wake School is formed by a group of experienced wake-surfers and wakeboarders who are keen to share their knowledge of wakeboarding and wake surfing to everyone with different levels of experience in Hong Kong.
When & Where?
- Repulse Bay
- Opening hour: 8:30 - 18:30 Mondays - Sundays
Booking should be made at least 1 day in advance.
Remember to bring your swimming suit, extra clothing, towel and sunscreen
Cantonese, Mandarin, and English
What's required for your safety?
- Participants should be able to swim 50m (adults) / 20m (kids) without swimming aid
- Participants must age 5 or above
- Life jacket shall be worn for safety reason
What if you want to cancel?
You can cancel and be fully refunded before receiving your booking confirmation email.
After you have received your booking confirmation email:
- No Refund for any cancellations
- Re-schedule within 30 days under Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above, Red or Black Rainstorm Warnings
Classes are subject to weather conditions.